Camber Pharmaceuticals is committed to bringing the highest quality products to market to help improve the quality of life for patients by providing cost-effective medications.
Both our American and Indian based manufacturing facilities utilize a quality and compliance process that meets extensive governmental regulations by the US Food and Drug Administration. In addition, Camber’s VAWD accreditation from the NABP (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy) gives our customers the added assurance that we are complying with all of the best practices in the industry.
This combination of proficiencies gives Camber the unique ability to control every aspect of the manufacturing process, from API to finished dosage.
Our Global Resource include:
- Facilities and joint ventures in the US, India, South America, Spain and the Middle East
- Total control of the supply chain
- Over 400 scientists in API and finished dosage R&D
- 11 API facilities – 6 FDA approved
- Over 100 DMFs filed
- Global presence in over 100 countries